A sport that came into existence for people who do not like playing in a standardized area and can take it to different terrains is golf. A club and ball sport which involves various types of the club for the player’s better experience and less effort is basically golf. These clubs are used to used hit the ball into a series of holes on the ground with the least amount of strokes possible. Thus, it is important for the player to own a very powerful yet comfortable shaft to play with.
Aerotech Steelfiber Iron-Wood Hybrid Shafts
- Aerotech steel fibre has the best innovative design and is lightly weighted too.
- The unique material design tells you to take the perfect shot and aim perfectly as well.
- You can deduce your hit accordingly with this shaft. Longer hits are easy and comfortable with it.
- You can hit straight, and a longer amount of distance with very less effort put into it.
- Injuries are minimal with this shaft.
Project X Hzrdus Tour Pro Shafts
- This shaft is for the more aggressive golfer who prefers delivering strong shots.
- The amount of distance it covers is insane without letting you lose grip.
- The golfer is in full control of the shot with this shaft as the stiffness of the full length is increased.
- As the stiffness of the shaft has increased, this allows the golfer to put more power behind the ball and take the perfect shot that he desires.
Dynamic Gold Tour Issue AMT Iron Wedge Shafts
- These shafts get progressively heavier as you move from long iron to short iron.
- The Ascending Mass Technology or AMT lets you increase the weight of the shaft so that the balance point is adjusted for you to take the perfect shot.
- Increased speed and the initial launch being higher are the characteristics of a lighter iron shaft which leads to an asoft landing, and the swinging of the golf is much easier.
- The hit with the longer shaft on the ball leads to a higher delivery.